Savory Chicken Cheesecake
- Yield servings
- -- Kicken Chicken Cheesecake
- Pam Spray
- 1 package Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 2 -- Eggs
- 5 -- corn tortilia's
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped, cubed or shredded
- 1 small 4. ounce can chopped green chilies( do not drain)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Jalapeno Peppers (from a jar )
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Optional Garnish and topping
- 1/2 cup Nacho flavored Dorito's crushed
- 1 package Pre packaged Guacamole
- -- Remaining 1/4 chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pan. I used a 9 inch spring form pan.
Tear the corn tortilia's into pieces covering the bottom of the pan. Give the tortilia's a spray of Pam, to give a light coating.
Mix the softened cream cheese, 2 eggs, sour cream and package of taco seasoning until well blended and smooth.
Stir in 1/2 of the grated cheddar cheese reserving the remaining for the topping, add chicken, chopped green chilies, and jalapeno peppers. Only add 1/2 of the green onions. You are reserving the remaining for the garnish. Do not mix this step with the mixer. Stir until well blended.
Pour mixture into greased pan
Bake 45 to 50 min.
Mixutre will not giggle when done.
Remove cheesecake and while hot, sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese over the top to melt. Sprinkle remaining green onions over the top. Followed by desired garnishes. I serve ours with the Crushed Dorito's and 1 to 2 T. Guacamole.
Let stand 15 min before cutting and serving.
The chips will soften if left on for a long length of time, so I recommend putting them on before serving, as with the Guacamole.