Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- Yield servings
Graham cracker crumbs and lime zest swirl through this creamy lime-flavored ice cream.
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 1/2 cup coarse graham cracker crumbs
- Whisk together half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Pour into an ice cream freezer and freeze until firm, according to instructions. Mix in lime rind and graham cracker crumbs and freeze until ready to serve.
Recipe by Alex Vorhaus, courtesy of Miss Martha’s Ice Cream Crankin’.