Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- Yield: 7 servings
We liked the graham crackers in big chunks for ultimate crunch.
- 2cups half-and-half
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3cup freshly squeezed key lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 3sheets graham crackers, crumbled
- Whisk together half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and salt. Pour into the canister of an ice cream maker and freeze according to instructions. Mix in lime rind and crushed graham crackers. Makes 3 1/2 cups.
Recipe by Alex Vorhaus, courtesy of Miss Martha’s Ice Cream Crankin’.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 380
- Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 40mg
- Sodium 290mg
- Carbohydrate 54g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 8g