Key Lime Butter
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3tablespoons Key lime juice
- 3tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2teaspoon grated lime zest
- Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, lime juice and condensed milk and mix well. Stir in the zest. Spoon into a container. Chill, covered, until firm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from AT&T Pioneers’ Calling All Cooks four (AT&T Pioneers Alabama Chapter, Birmingham, Al., 2000).