Key Lime Butter
- Yield 1 1/2 cups
Try this simple recipe for a zesty key lime butter.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons Key lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, lime juice and condensed milk and mix well. Stir in the zest. Spoon into a container. Chill, covered, until firm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from AT&T Pioneers’ Calling All Cooks four (AT&T Pioneers Alabama Chapter, Birmingham, Al., 2000).