Kentucky Country Ham Spread
- Yield: 16 servings
- 3/4pound Kentucky country ham, finely ground
- 4ounces cream cheese, softened
- -- Worcestershire to taste
- -- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3-- heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- -- Juice of 1 lemon
- -- Extra flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- Combine all ingredients with mixer, blender or food processor (on pulse speed).
- Correct seasoning to taste and form mixture into oblong shape on serving platter, and sprinkle with additional parsley for color.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Serve with toast points or bland crackers.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Garden Club of Lexington, Inc.’s Entertaining with Bluegrass Winners (Lexington, Ky., 2008).