Kay’s Honey-Orange Ham
- Yield 12 servings
An amazingly sweet and citrusy glaze.
- 1 (5 to 7 pound) uncooked ham
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine the orange juice, water, honey and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Place ham, fat side up, in a large baking dish and pour 1/2 of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees, uncovered, for 2 1/2 hours. Pour remaining glaze over the ham and bake an additional 45 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Debbye Dabbs, Take Five, A Christmas Cookbook (D. D. Publishing, 1994)