- Yield 4 servings
Lemon juice, cayenne pepper and garlic powder are massaged into the kale in this classic winter greens salad.
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, washed and ripped into large pieces
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Place the kale and avocado in a bowl. Pour the lemon juice on and season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, cayenne and nutritional yeast, if using.
- Massage the lemon juice, avocado and seasonings into the kale for 2-3 minutes, until evenly coated. Let sit for 5 minutes.