Kale n’ Almond Sweet Potato Soup
- Yield: 4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1cup Brussels Sprouts
- 2cups fresh kale, roughly chopped
- 1/3cup almonds
- 1can olives, drained
- 1cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cored
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Puncture holes in sweet potatoes using a fork. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, steam kale and Brussels Sprouts on the stove top in a medium sized pot, covered. Drain; set aside to cool.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a food processor along with all other ingredients; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.