Kale Fruit Smoothie
- Yield 1 servings
- 1 cup So Delicious coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 handful fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients for about 1 minute, pour into a large glass and enjoy.
Note: If you use all fresh fruits instead of frozen, add a few ice cubes.
Recipe courtesy of Dena Bitel, 40 Fit in the Mitt blogger who writes about staying fit, eating healthy foods and living an active and fun life in Michigan.