Kale Salad with Apples, Almonds and Tahini Dressing
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 bunch finely chopped Lacinato kale, stems removed (about 5-6 cups)
- 8ounces broccolini, finely chopped
- 1/2cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 small apple, diced
- For the Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 5-6tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4cup tahini
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 3-5tablespoons water
- Add the kale, broccolini, almonds and apples to a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the lemon juice, tahini and salt until well combined. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- Toss salad with dressing until well coated and sprinkle salad with shaved parmesan.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared on Life is but a Dish as Chopped Kale and Broccolini Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing.