Joan’s Chicken Nuggets
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3cups dry breadcrumbs or panko
- 2/3cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/4teaspoon each dried thyme and basil
- 2pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and herbs. Dip chicken breasts in melted butter. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is browned and done.