Joan’s Chicken Nuggets
- Yield 6 servings
These tender morsels of chicken are made from chicken breasts that have been dipped in melted butter and dredged in breadcrumbs with Parmigiano Reggiano.
- 3 cups dry breadcrumbs or panko
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried thyme and basil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and herbs. Dip chicken breasts in melted butter. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is browned and done. Serves 6.