- 2cups slivered toasted almonds
- 1/2cup pecan halves
- 1/2cup pumpkin seed kernels (pepitas)
- 2cups old-fashioned oats
- 1cup golden raisins
- 1cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2cup sorghum or molasses
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1teaspoon coarse salt
blog comments powered by
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients (almonds through coconut). Combine molasses, butter and salt in a microwave bowl. Microwave 1 minute or until hot. Pour over oat mixture and mix until well combined. Spread onto baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 40 minutes or until very browned. Let cool and place in airtight container.