Jill’s Egg Bread Salad
- Yield: servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Fresh spinach, arugula or mesclun
- Olive oil
- Grape tomatoes
- Corn-flour tortillas
- 2 eggs
- Mound meslun in bowl; sprinkle with salt and a tad of olive oil. Melt butter and a bit more olive oil in a pan. Saute tomatoes about 10 minutes or until browned and soft.
- Rip tortillas into pieces, toast.
- Cook eggs in skillet 2 to 3 minutes until whites are cooked and yolks are still runny.
- Combine salad, toast, tomatoes, and eggs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.