- Yield 6 - 8 servings
- 1 can Campbells French Onion Soup
- 1 can Campbells Beef Consume Soup
- 2 cans small chopped mushrooms
- 1 soup can raw rice (not instant)
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- Spray 9 x 13” cake pan with Pam. Pour soups in, one right after another
- Fill up one of the cans with raw rice, pour on top
- Pour 2 cans of mushrooms on top of rice and soups. Lay unwrapped stick of butter on top. Do not stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour (stir at 45 minutes and then finish baking).