Italian Style Swiss Chard
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 large bunches of red or green swiss chard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 fluid ounces Prego Traditional Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 packet Truvia (or an equal amount of sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
Wash swiss chard thoroughly and slice into one-inch segments.
Sautee onion and garlic in olive oil.
Add swiss chard in increments as it wilts down and makes room, tossing occasionally.
Cover and continue cooking until all leaves are wilted and stems are tender.
Add spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper and Truvia (or sugar if you prefer) and continue cooking until heated through.
Remove cover and continue cooking to thicken sauce and evaporate any excess liquid.