Italian Pull Aparts
- Yield 20 pieces
Biscuits, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese create this quick, easy, and unbelievably tasty pull-apart bread.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400F. Pour butter into a round, nonstick pan.
- Mix oregano, basil, sesame seeds, and Parmesan cheese in ziptop plastic bag.
- Slice each biscuit in half. Shake biscuits in seasoning mix, then place on pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.