- 2tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400F. Pour butter into a round, nonstick pan.
- Mix oregano, basil, sesame seeds, and Parmesan cheese in ziptop plastic bag.
- Slice each biscuit in half. Shake biscuits in seasoning mix, then place on pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 89
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 259mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g