Italian Pull Aparts
- Yield 20 pieces
Biscuits, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese create this quick, easy, and unbelievably tasty pull-apart bread.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400F. Pour melted butter into 9-inch round pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oregano, basil, sesame seeds, and Parmesan cheese in ziptop plastic bag.
- Cut each biscuit into two pieces. Add biscuit pieces to bag; shake to coat. Arrange coated biscuit pieces in prepared pan; sprinklewith any remaining mixture. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Note: Use kitchen scissors to make biscuit cutting easier.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.