- 4 large yellow potatoes
- 1 small bunch of Swiss chard
- 1/2cup roughly chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3cup light olive oil
- 1 1/2teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1teaspoon coarse salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut potatoes (skin on) into 1 1/2- to 2-inch chunks. Add to boiling water and cook until tender but still firm. Drain well.
- Tear Swiss chard (including stem) into large pieces. Place in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into a colander to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, Swiss chard and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, oil and red pepper flakes. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss. Add salt and toss again. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 226
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 481mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 3g