Italian Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 6 servings
This tenderloin grills up quick and tender.
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- Meat tenderizer to taste
- 1 (3-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare salad dressing mix according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup dressing.
- Sprinkle tenderizer over tenderloin.
- Combine vinegar, ketchup, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, pepper, salt and reserved salad dressing in shallow dish; mix well. Add tenderloin.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Place on middle rack of grill over low heat. Grill for 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Great American Opportunities, Inc., Quick & Easy Grilling (Great American Opportunities, Inc., 2003)