Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
- Yield servings
My grandmother was trying to find a way to get the grandchildern to eat different stuff especially vegatables
- 1 bag of tri-colored pasta
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 to 2 heads of broccoli
- 1/2 block of cheese flavor of your choosing
- 1 bottle of creamy style Italian dressing
- First cook the pasta according to package. Once the pasta is cooked drain and rinse with cold water
- While the pasta is cooking chop up cauliflower and broccoli head into chucks omitting the stems.
- Also cut 1/2 block of cheese into small cubes. (You can buy the pre-cubed cheese for time saver)
- In a bowl combine the pasta, cauliflower and broccoli, cubed cheese and creamy style Italian dressing, stirring until all ingredients are mixed together
- Then refrigerate for about 1-2 hours before serving.
Recipe by Melani Lyman, Wyandotte, Okla.