Italian Love Cake
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1-- Devil's food cake mix
- 2pounds Ricotta
- 4-- eggs
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1/2cup amaretto
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup milk
- 8ounces Cool Whip
- 1box Instant chocolate pudding
- 1whole chocolate cand bar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease and flour 9x13x2 glass dish.
- Prepare cake mix using 3/4c water and amaretto.
- Pour batter into dish.
- With mixer, blend ricotta, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Do not mix.
- Bake for 11/2 hours or until tester comes out dry.
- Cool in pan. Prepare pudding with milk .
- Place in mixer and add Cool Whip.
- Beat at low speed.
- Spread pudding mixture over cooled cake.
- Using potato peeler, make chocolate curls for top of cake.