Italian Bean and Tomato Soup
- Yield 6 servings
This soup is super easy using only five ingredients, and healthy too.
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2 cup small pasta shells (uncooked)
- In a medium saucepan, combine, kidney and cannellini beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and pasta shells. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered, until pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley, if desired.