Islander Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 2-- (16 oz.) loaves King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1cup sour cream
- 1-- (1 oz.) package ranch-style dip mix
- 1-- (13-15 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-- (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & well drained
- 1-- (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Carefully hollow 1 loaf, leaving 1-inch on sides and bottoms.
- Cube removed bread and additional loaf.
- Place bowl and cubes on baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Blend mayo, sour cream and dip; mix together in a large bowl.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and water chestnuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.
- To serve hot: Stir in 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer dip to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.