Islander Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Yield 10-12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 2 -- (16 oz.) loaves King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 -- (1 oz.) package ranch-style dip mix
- 1 -- (13-15 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 -- (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & well drained
- 1 -- (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Preheat oven to 350F.
Carefully hollow 1 loaf, leaving 1-inch on sides and bottoms.
Cube removed bread and additional loaf.
Place bowl and cubes on baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Blend mayo, sour cream and dip; mix together in a large bowl.
Add artichoke hearts, spinach and water chestnuts; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
Transfer to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.
To serve hot: Stir in 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Transfer dip to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.