- Yield 3/4 cups
A perfect balance of flavors in this orange sauce.
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- -- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the marmalade, lime juice, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder and black pepper in a bowl and whisk until combined.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Melting Pot Restaurants’ Dip Into Something Different, (The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. 2008).