- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 15 mins
A loaf of King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread forms the crust of the pizza, loaded with sausage and cheese.
- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- 1 -- (16-ounce) loaf King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- -- Bell pepper or other favorite toppings, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brown sausage in skillet. Drain fat.
- Cut loaf in half horizontally. Place both halves cut-side up on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Spread equal amounts of pizza sauce on each “pizza” followed with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Sprinkle with sausage and other toppings, if desired.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.