Coconut Curry Chicken with Pineapple
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking Oil Spray
- 4-- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Cut in 1" Strips
- 2tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1cup Chopped Onion
- 1tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2cups Coconut Milk
- 1large Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2tablespoons Curry Powder
- -- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 4cups Cooked Rice
- 1cup Italian Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking oil spray, set aside.
In a large skillet add the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic until tender, but not brown. Add the chicken strips and brown lightly. Add the coconut milk, pineapple, and curry powder, let simmer for 10 minutes. Check for flavor, add salt and pepper if desired. Fold in cooked rice.
Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the bread crumbs.
Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.