Coconut Curry Chicken with Pineapple
- Yield 4 servings
- Cooking Oil Spray
- 4 -- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Cut in 1" Strips
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 large Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- -- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 4 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking oil spray, set aside.
In a large skillet add the olive oil and saute the onions and garlic until tender, but not brown. Add the chicken strips and brown lightly. Add the coconut milk, pineapple, and curry powder, let simmer for 10 minutes. Check for flavor, add salt and pepper if desired. Fold in cooked rice.
Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the bread crumbs.
Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.