Mark Boughton Photography / styling: Teresa Blackburn
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 4cups strong brewed Kona coffee
- 1/4cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2cup Irish whiskey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1cup whipping cream
- Place coffee in a saucepan with 1/4 cup of sugar. Add 1/2 cup Irish whiskey and heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Beat 1 cup whipping cream with a mixer until light. Beat in 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee into mugs and spoon flavored cream on top.