“Inside Out” Roast Beef Sandwich
- Yield 2 servings
A new twist on roast beef sandwich—the healthy whole wheat bread is inside a roll up of lean roast beef.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/4 pound sliced lean deli roast beef
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 large tomato, sliced
- 4 (1/4-inch) cucumber slices
- 2 toothpicks
- Take a slice of bread, spread mustard on one side, then fold in half.
- Lay roast beef flat on cutting board with cheese slice on top. Place folded bread on beef and cheese and wrap both around bread.
- Place spinach, tomato and cucumber slices on top, and pick with toothpick.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids