“Inside Out” Roast Beef Sandwich
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2slices whole wheat bread
- 2teaspoons mustard
- 1/4pound sliced lean deli roast beef
- 2slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2cup fresh spinach
- 1/2large tomato, sliced
- 4 (1/4-inch) cucumber slices
- 2 toothpicks
- Take a slice of bread, spread mustard on one side, then fold in half.
- Lay roast beef flat on cutting board with cheese slice on top. Place folded bread on beef and cheese and wrap both around bread.
- Place spinach, tomato and cucumber slices on top, and pick with toothpick.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids