Chicken Parmigiano Melt
- Yield servings
- 4 -- chicken breasts
- 2 -- jars of marinara sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- -- grated parmesan cheese
- -- bread crumbs
- 2 -- eggs
- -- Canola Oil
- -- pasta of your choice
- -- garlic bread
1. Pound out chicken until it is large enough to stuff and roll.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of sauce and some mozzarella and parmesean cheese in the middle.
3. Roll chicken by folding in both sides and rolling from one end to another, secure with toothpicks.
4. Place chicken in eggwash to coat.
5. Place chicken in breadcrumbs and coat.
6. Heat oil in skillet. Place chicke in, seem side down and brown on all sides.
7. Place browned chicken onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until juices run clear.
8. Serve with a side of your favorite pasta and garlic bread.