Indoor Barbecued Chicken
- Yield 8 servings
When it's too cold to grill outside, use this recipe.
- 2/3 ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, honey and garlic in a pan. Bring to a boil, stirring frquently, then reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined broiler pan and coat both sides with barbecue sauce. Broil 10 to 15 minutes, then turn and baste and continue cooking 10 to 15 minutes longer, until chicken is done.
—Recipe by Holly Clegg