Individual Seafood Quiches
- Yield 12 servings
These creamy easy-to-pick-up individual pies are perfect to serve for a brunch.
- 1 -- 2-crust pie pastry recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 -- eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Divide the pastry into 2 portions and roll each into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface. Cut each into six 4-inch circles. Fit into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups. Sprinkle shrimp, green onions and cheese into the cups.
- Combine the milk, eggs, mayonnaise, dillweed and salt in a bowl and mix well. Pour over the shrimp mixture. Bake at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Ft. Myers’ Tropical Settings (the Junior League of Ft. Myers, Inc., Ft. Myers, Fl., 1995).