Indian Lamb Kabobs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- -- Mint Parsley Yogurt sauce as desired
- 1 package wooden skewers
Combine all spices and seasonings in a small bowl.
Place lamb cubes in a shallow baking dish or large bowl. Rub spice mixture into lamb with hands. Thread lamb cubes onto skewers, about 3 per skewer.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Grill kabobs for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with Mint Parsley Yogurt Sauce for dipping.