Indian Lamb Kabobs
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1teaspoon ground coriander
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- -- Mint Parsley Yogurt sauce as desired
- 1package wooden skewers
- Combine all spices and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Place lamb cubes in a shallow baking dish or large bowl. Rub spice mixture into lamb with hands. Thread lamb cubes onto skewers, about 3 per skewer.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Grill kabobs for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with Mint Parsley Yogurt Sauce for dipping.