Icy Fruit Tea
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Honey and fruit combine with tea in this punch-like beverage.
- 4 tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup crushed, packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 quarts carbonated water
- For concentrate, place tea bags in medium bowl. Add boiling water and steep 10 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add honey and mint; mix well.
- Mix fruit juices in 1-quart container. Add tea concentrate and refrigerate until ready to use.
- For tea, fill 12-ounce glass with ice cubes. Add 1/2 cup tea-juice mixture. Fill glass with carbonated water. Garnish with a pineapple spear and mint sprig if desired.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board (honey.com)