Iced Cucumber Soup
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 3medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped (scrape larger seeds out)
- 3tablespoons chopped green pepper (optional)
- 2tablespoons finely grated onion
- 2cups chicken broth
- 1cup sour cream
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons dillweed or chives (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in electric blender or food processor. Chill thoroughly. Sprinkle with dill or chives.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Charlotte’s Charlotte Cooks Again (The Junior League of Charlotte, Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina, 1981).