Ice Water Fudge Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- 2 1/2cups sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4cup butter
- 3large eggs
- 3ounces unsweetend baking chocolate
- 3cups flour
- 1 1/2teaspoons Baking soda
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2cups ice water
- Combine first three ingredients, beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, beaten until light and fluffy, and melted unsweetened chocolate.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients and 1 1/2 cups ice water alternately,
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. (I use 3 eight inch round pans or 9 x 13).