Hummus with Lemon and Parsley
- Yield 6 servings
Use this tasty hummus as a filling for wraps or sandwiches are as a dip for pita bread or chips.
- 1 (19-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon (2 tablespoons)
- pinch ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Water, as needed
- Combine all ingredients except water in a food processor fitted with the metal blade or blender. Process or puree 2 minutes until smooth and creamy. You can add a drizzle of water if it appears too thick. Keeps 5 days refrigerated.