- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch round slices
- 1 1/4teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1large tomato, diced
- 1/2cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a baking sheet and a 9-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced potatoes, 1 teaspoon garlic, salt and pepper, and oil. Mix well. Spread potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine green chiles, cilantro, tomato, and the remaining garlic. Set aside.
- In pizza pan, arrange baked sliced potatoes in a spiral pattern, overlapping slices. Spoon chili mixture over potatoes and top with shredded Monterey Jack. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into wedges.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 159
- Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 1.7g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Carbohydrate 26.4g
- Protein 5g