Hot Pineapple Casserole
- 1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar (or splenda)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 15 -- ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350*. Grease 2 – qt. baking dish.
In medium bowl, combine pineapple with sugar; stir in flour and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
In small bowl, combine crushed crackers with melted butter;sprinkle over top. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. May broil to crisp the top.