Hot German Potato Salad with Bacon and Onions
- 5 pounds Russet potatoes
- 1/2 box bacon
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped or dry
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Peel, cube and boil the potatoes, drain and set aside.
- In large skillet, fry the cut up bacon until crisp, and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion to skillet and fry until transparent.
- In small bowl add together the remaining ingredients except the parsley.
- Add vinegar mix, bacon and potatoes to skillet. Stir well.
- Heat through, add chopped parsley and serve warm.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here