Hot German Potato Salad with Bacon and Onions
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 5pounds Russet potatoes
- 1/2box bacon
- 1cup onion, chopped
- 1cup white vinegar
- 6tablespoons water
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1teaspoon parsley, chopped or dry
- 1teaspoon dry mustard
- Peel, cube and boil the potatoes, drain and set aside. In large skillet, fry the cut up bacon until crisp and set aside. Add the chopped onion to skillet and fry until transparent.
- In small bowl add together the remaining ingredients except the parsley. Add vinegar mix, bacon and potatoes to skillet. Stir well.
- Heat through, add chopped parsley and serve warm.