Hot and Crabby Dip
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
'"This appetizer is a favorite among my Bunco Buddies. Every month 12 friends get together to play a dice game, gossip and, of course, eat."
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, onion and red pepper. Gently fold in crabmeat. Spread mixture in a 9-inch pie plate or other shallow baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve with bagel chips.
Recipe by Eva Seibert, Allentown, Pa.