- Yield 1 cups
Plain whipped cream folded into the highly seasoned mayonnaise makes this sauce airy, yet with an assertive horseradish bite.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Whisk together mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire, lemon juice, Louisiana hot sauce and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold into mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Makes 1 cup.
Serve with Roast Beef with Garlic and Herbs and small dinner rolls.
—Recipe courtesy of Nancy Vienneau and Third Thursday Potluck