Honey Strawberry Tea Cooler
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Fruity and cool, here's a delightful summer refresher.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 can (6-ounce) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups brewed green tea, cooled
- In a blender or food processor container, combine strawberries and honey; process until smooth.
- Add orange juice concentrate; process until well blended.
- Stir into cooled tea. Serve over ice.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board (honey.com)