Honey Smoked Salmon
- Yield 4 servings
Try this easy broiled salmon that's coated with honey and liquid smoke.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) skinless salmon filets
- Preheat broiler high for 5 minutes. Place butter in 13 x 9-inch pan; heat under broiler until melted; set aside.
- In small bowl, mix together honey, liquid smoke and salt. Place bread crumbs in separate small bowl. Rub salmon fillets with honey mixture, coating all sides. Roll each in bread crumbs.
- Place salmon in pan and turn once to coat with melted butter. Broil 2 inches form heat source 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked, turning once.