Honey Pecan Chicken Salad
- Yield 10 servings
Try this mildly sweet chicken salad for a delicious lunch idea.
- 4 cups finely chopped roasted chicken
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken with the onion, celery, and pecans in a bowl and mix well. Add the mayonnaise, honey and Dijon mustard and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe reprinted with permission from PCH Hotels and Resort’s Grand Traditions (PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc., Point Clear, Al., 2009).