Honey Kiwi Raspberry Fruit Dip
- Yield 8 servings
A puree of kiwi, raspberries, yogurt and honey makes a great dip for fresh sliced fruit.
- 1 -- ripe kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- -- Fresh fruit, for dipping
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine kiwi, raspberries and honey; puree. Stir in yogurt. Serve with sliced fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, grapes, bananas, etc.) Makes about 2 cups.