- Yield: 4 servings
- 4small red potatoes, halved
- 1/4cup honey
- 3tablespoons dry white wine
- 1-- clove garlic, minced
- 1teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 2-- zucchini, halved lengthwise and halved again
- 1-- medium eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1-- green bell pepper, cut in eighths
- 1-- red bell pepper, cut in eighths
- 1-- large onion, cut in 1/2-inch thick slices
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine honey, wine, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Place potatoes and remaining vegetables on oiled barbecue grill over hot coals. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing with honey mixture every 7 to 8 minutes.
- Conventional Oven Directions: Toss vegetables with honey mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° F 25 minutes or until tender, stirring every 8 to 10 minutes to prevent burning.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 217
- Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 278mg
- Carbohydrate 50g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 4g