Honey Glazed Turkey Breast
- Yield 12 servings
A simple glaze turns turkey breast into a great meal.
- 1 (5-pound) turkey breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Remove skin from the turkey breast and discard; place breast in a roaster pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, Dijon mustard and rosemary. Pour half the glaze over turkey breast and bake, uncovered, about 2 hours, until the meat thermometer registers 170F in the thickest part of the breast. You may want to add a little water to the bottom of pan, if needed. During the final 15 minutes of baking, brush remaining glaze over turkey breast.