Honey-Glazed Ham Steaks
- Yield 4 servings
Pan-fried ham steaks are dressed up with an easy honey-mustard sauce.
- 2 -- (8-ounce) ham steaks, cooked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pan-fry or broil ham steaks until lightly browned and thoroughly heated. Remove ham from skillet or broiler pan.
- Combine honey, water, spices; add to pan drippings and bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush over ham and serve with remaining sauce.