Honey Ginger Lemonade
- Yield 10 servings
Ginger add a spicy twist and honey rounds out the sour flavor of lemons.
The longer you let the ginger slices marinate in the lemonade, the more gingery it will be.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 slices peeled, fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups chilled club soda
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir until honey dissolves. Refrigerate up to 12 hours. Remove ginger slices.
- Pour in club soda and stir gently. Serve in glasses over ice.
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough