Honey Bear Cocktail
- Yield 4 servings
This bourbon-based cocktail is infused with natural honey and spices.
- 8 fluid ounces bourbon
- 3 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 2 fluid ounces Tuaca
- 1 Meyer lemon, juiced
- 2 fluid ounces maraschino cherry juice
- 8 dashes orange bitters
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- In a small bowl, stir together the bourbon and warmed honey until the honey dissolves.
- Pour the honey-bourbon, Tuaca, Meyer lemon juice, and maraschino cherry juice into a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Shake for 1 minute and divide into four half-pint glasses filled with ice.
- Top each drink with two dashes of orange bitters and garnish with a maraschino cherry. Serve.
Note: Maraschino cherry juice can be found in specialty stores, supermarkets, and online.
Recipe From Cocktails for the Four Seasons by Jenny Park and Teri Lyn Fisher, (Peter Pauper Press, 2014)