Honey apple chicken sandwich
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium cooked chicken breast
- 2 slices low-fat swiss cheese
- 1 small apple/ cut into slices
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Cut chicken breast into strips and place on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with cheese and place in toaster oven on broil until cheese melts. Remove from oven and add apple slices.
- Drizzle with honey and add remaining bread slices. Serve immediately
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here